1. Resources on the web - where to download Cabri 3D, introductory and more advanced tutorials, interesting websites, etc.
2. The user manual
3. Demo: Getting started with Cabri 3D (if you get an Adobe Flash Player security message, just click on OK to continue)
4. Demo: Finding out how a Cabri 3D file was constructed. Related file: moving_Claude1.cg3
5. Word document: Table of Cabri 3D tools
6. Word document: Useful tips -what to do when you make a mistake, how to select, hide, change appearance, get help in using a tool, etc.
7. How to download a Cabri 3D file.
8. How to make objects opaque.
9. Tool demos (note that not many of these are completed)