"Truncation" here refers to progressively removing part of a polyhedron, such as at a corner or an edge.
1. Vertex truncation of a cube file demo
2. Edge truncation of a cube file demo
3. Vertex and edge truncation of a cube file demo
4. Vertex and edge truncation of an icosahedron file
5. Some strange variations on a cube morph1 morph2 morph3 morph4
Brief details of how to make sense of a file are contained in this Word document, or click here for a Flash demo (related file moving_Claude1.cg3 ) giving further details.